Wedding dresses. Types and details.
Types of wedding dresses
Wedding dresses – is the generic term when we talk about bridal dresses on wedding evening.
We often see in the description of a bride dress like the princess or siren type, babby doll or Empire. These are the names of the types of bridal dress that have been attributed to the overall look of the cut.
Wedding dresses are of several types depending on cut, line, pattern:
- Princess wedding dress – with a corset and very bulky in the lower part
- Mermaid wedding dress – following the line of the body to the top to the knee, after which it becomes flaky, wide;
- Trendy wedding dress – a dress that ends with a short or long train according to the pattern;
- Baby doll wedding dress – is a dress where the waistline is positioned higher than where the natural waist is. The typical placement for the waistlines on these dresses ranges from the mid-ribcage region to just below the bust line. The skirt of the dress then falls from there, draping away from the body.
- Empire wedding dress – It is a royal royal dress, as the name says, with a raised waist like a baby doll, just below the breasts, the skirt is fluid and immediately drops straight, not too wide but light, not marking the waist in no way
- Wedding dress A line – the top of the dress follows the body line, and the bottom has the shape of line A.
What dress suits you and what type you choose is up to you. We wanted to describe in a few sentences the characteristics of each type and the differences between them.
Find more about weddind dresses … here
or contact us visiting Contact Page