As the sole owner and administrator of geordanny.com , Geordanny Fashion SRL undertakes not to transmit the collected data to third parties and to use them exclusively for the purpose for which they were collected – the execution of the orders and the commercial communication regarding the activity carried out through the site.
Personal data is only collected with your consent and only if provided voluntarily. These data are required for business activity: billing, delivery, service.
DATA PROCESSING ON THE SITE
DATA REGISTERED IN THE JURNAL FISIER (LOGS)
For technical reasons, whenever your web browser visits our site, it will automatically send information to our server – data that is logged in the log files. We keep some of this information in log files (logs) such as: Access Date, Access Time, URL of the Party initiating the connection, Accessed Files, Transferred Data Volume, Browser Type and Version, IP address
Data recorded in log files does not include personal data. As a general rule, we use this data to address errors in our site’s operation or to clarify security incidents. These data recorded in log files are kept indefinitely. Sometimes we need to collect additional personal information as well as logged data in the log files to fix the errors or to keep evidence of security incidents. In these cases, we have permission to process the data stored in the log files according to the law (Article 6 (1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). This data will be deleted after the error has been corrected or the security incident has been completely clarified, or if the original purpose of processing no longer exists due to other factors. In the event of a security incident, we will transmit the data recorded in the log files to the investigating authorities on a case-by-case basis, as far as is permissible. We always keep the data recorded in the log files separately from other data collected in connection with the use of our site.
REGISTERED DATA FOR CLIENT ACCOUNT
You can create a client account on our site. Registration is required if you want to access additional services: ordering, tracking their status. As part of the registration process, we collect and process the following details:
- Name and surname
- Phone number
- Email Address
- Complete postal address
- Consent to receive newsletters.
Our site offers the option to subscribe to our newsletter. We use a double opt-in subscription system (with two subscription confirmation steps to check if the email owner actually logged in to receive the newsletter.) Subscribe to the newsletter only if the email holder confirms If you subscribe to receive our newsletter and therefore agree to have it sent to you, your details will only be used to send you the newsletter We have permission to process your data in this context, based on your consent (Article 6 (1a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). You can withdraw your consent at any time. The appropriate link is included in every newsletter we send you.
Cookies can not be used to run programs or to transfer viruses to a computer. Cookies can only be read by the web server they come from.
We will not pass on to any third party the information stored in cookies.
Please keep in mind that after disabling / deleting cookies, the individual features on our site may no longer work as expected. The cookies that may be required for certain features on our site are listed below. In addition, disabling / deleting cookies will only affect the internet browser used for this purpose. Therefore, the process of disabling / deleting cookies must be repeated accordingly for any other internet browsers.
Cookies we use for specific features without reference to people:
- Cookies that save certain user preferences (e.g., search settings, product comparison)
- Cookies that temporarily save certain user-entered data (e.g., the contents of the shopping cart or an online form)
Cookies we use for specific features, with reference to people:
- Cookies to identify or authenticate our users
We have permission to process the data in this context with your consent (Article 6 (1a) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679). We keep this data until the cookie expires or you delete it.
Cookies used by geordanny.com
- Absolutely needed cookies allow you to browse the site and use its basic features. They are usually installed only in response to your actions that are equivalent to a service request. These cookies are indispensable to the use of the site.
- Function cookies are used to recognize you when you return to our site and allow us to provide you with improved and personalized features such as the contents of the cart, the latest products viewed, the products added for comparison. These cookies collect anonymous information and can not track your browsing on other websites. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 6 months.
- Analytical and performance cookies allow us to recognize and count users and collect information about how the site is used (for example, the pages a user opens most often and whether the user receives error messages from certain pages). This helps us improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that you can easily find what you are looking for. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 6 months.
- Marketing cookies and target audience tracking record your visit to our site, the pages you’ve visited, and the links you’ve visited. We will use this information to provide more relevant ads for you and your interests. They are also used to limit the frequency with which you can see an ad and help measure the effectiveness of your advertising campaigns. We can also share this information with third parties (such as advertisers) for this purpose. The expiration date of these cookies is up to 2 years.
SERVICES PROVIDED BY THIRD PARTIES
Certain sections and functionalities of the site are provided through third parties / suppliers. These third parties may also place cookies through the site and they are called third party cookies because they are not placed by the owner of that website. Third-party vendors must also comply with the applicable law and the site’s privacy policies.
Currently, the site uses providers for features such as online payments processing, site search, visitor analysis, newsletters, video clips, etc.
Cookies that add functionality
Google Maps API
Purpose: Showing Workspaces on Contact Page
Cookies used for statistical purposes and for monitoring web traffic
Google Analytics Category: Analytics
Purpose: Web Analytics
Cookies used for advertising purposes
Your right to be informed about your data
We may provide you with information about the data we hold about you, upon request.
Your right to correct and complete your data
We will correct the wrong information about you, if you notify us. We will fill in the incomplete data if you notify us, provided this data is necessary for the intended purpose of processing your data.
Your Right to Delete Your Data We will delete the information we hold about you, upon request. However, certain data will only be deleted after a preset retention period, for example because we have an obligation to keep the data in accordance with legal provisions in some cases or because we need this data to fulfill contractual obligations towards you.
Your right to withdraw your consent You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your data at any time with effect in the future. The legality of your data processing will not be affected by this until your consent is withdrawn.
Your right to oppose the processing of your data You may oppose your processing of your data at any time with effect in the future if our processing of your data is done on the basis of one of the legal justifications provided for in Article 6 (1e or 1f) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679. If you oppose the processing of your data, we will cease processing your data, provided there are no compelling and legitimate reasons for further processing. Processing your data for direct marketing purposes is not an imperative and legitimate reason.
Your right to data portability At your request, we can provide you with certain information in a structured, commonly used and electronically processed format.
Your right to address to a regulatory authority You can file a data protection complaint with a data protection authority. To do so, please contact your data protection authority with jurisdiction over your domicile or the data protection authority under whose jurisdiction we are located (below).
National Authority for the Supervision of Personal Data, www.dataprotection.ro
If you have any questions regarding data protection or the exercise of your rights, you may use the following contact details to contact our Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the processing of your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, you may contact the Privacy Officer
Geordanny Fashion SRL
- Str. Spans, no. 37, Bucurestii, Sector 2, 077160, Romania
- Phone: +40 724 961 181
Geordanny Fashion SRL has appointed a data protection officer, an officer who can be contacted at the email address
Last Updated on Oct 25, 2018